terça-feira, 19 de junho de 2012

Gooooood Morning, so far!!! Yes, because in 41 minutes, it will be Goooooood Afternooooon everyone!!!
;0)

Well, I have just passed by to insert the lyrics of one of my favorite songs, sung by one of the artists who best sang it (because he wrote it, too), Freddie Mercury (God Bless his spirit!!!).

There is only one verb that I would switch for another one with a better feeling and power of curing/healing.
(To HEAL instead of to kill. Much better, hum?!)

I´m updating my personal issues here at home: e-mails, corrections, activities, evaluation to the following week, posts, etc.

Best wishes to everyone.

A busy but happy, blessed, lovely, protected and healthy week to everyone. Amen, Lord and His Angels of Light!


I Was Born To LoveYou Freddie Mercury

An amazing feeling coming through
I was born to love you
with every single beat of my heart
yes, I was born to take care of you
every single day of my life
you are the one for me, I am the man for you
you were made for me, you're my ecstasy
if I was given every opportunity I'd kill for your Love
so take a chance with me, let me romance with you
I'm caught in a dream, and my dream's come true
(it's) so hard to believe this is happening to me
an amazing feeling coming through
I was born to love you
with every single beat of my heart, yes
I was born to take care of you
every single day of my life
I wanna love you, I love every little thing about you
I wanna love you, love you, love you
born to love you, born to love you, yes I was born to Love you
born to love you, born to love every single day of my life
I was born to take care of you every single day of my life
I was born to love you
with every single beat of my heart
yeah, I was born to take care of you, honey
every single day of my life
God bless the feeling of LOVE!
Amen!!!
;0)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário