quarta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2011

Our classes on November 16th, 2011

Hello, everyone.

Imagine how wonderful the moring classes were today morning. First, I had an insight to change the mode of the class, a little. We were supposed to correct some pages of our Hyperlink book but, I wanted to give my students (and myself) a different moment. A sort of papparazzi class.

The went taking pictures around the school, trying to register the bigger variety of actions as possible...with their mobile phones (or actual cameras). I went doing the same but came back to class a little before in order to edit my pictures and task them as soon they arrived in class.

It was such great to see how amazed they were, showing off their photographing work, describing the "actions" they had the opportunity to register in 45 minutes.

They´re very good at this. And I´m very proud of them also about their participation in class, describing and defining the pictures I have also taken .

Congrats, my dearest from class 1.301.1M

I love you so much.

I´ll be awaiting your slides about these pictures. Do not forget to use the present continuous/progressive guidelines to state the actions and look of the people you have registered in your pics.

See you next class with the recipes. Amen.
Is the man eating? No, of course not. He´s drinking, in this case, some soft drink.

The registered woman in here is talking on the phone and smiling at us. She said we had to pay her for the photo. We´ve paid her with a huge smile of THANKS!

Whose hands are those? The students know, I know...he´s a Math teacher and very gentle. And he´s typing on his netbook.

Well, just read the postcard...I love this friend here. God Bless Her.

Who knows what the guys are playing??? Here in Natal it is mostly known as "totó" but there is another name for it, very close to the english form.

The first "helper" of the day. Thanks Mr. Copyman (I promissed I would not mention his name). Ah! He´s making some photocopies.

And here Teacher Marcinha is running her morning classes. I love when she wears her hair like that. Kisses, Marcy!
T. Mercy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário