quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2011

Boa tarde. Good afternoon to everyone.

Hi, guys.

I´ve just "passed" here to be a little up with myself and you, blog readers.

My readings are doing quite ok, thanks. And I´ve just got some others to do. Plus classes to plan and "re-plan" to next week. Iupii!!!

You know, today morning I had got such a great guideline to some of my old and new academic projects. Thanks to professor Janaína Weissheimer, who had given me some suggestions concerning what she works with and other colleagues of hers (at UFRN) and the "links" with the studies I have and productions I have already done.

Another great thing: I could meet some people I like so much, since former students and co-workers.
Besides, I got the gift of having some espresso with two of them and knowing that both want children...how great!!! Thanks for the cup of coffee, Nil. Next time, it´ll be my turn.

God, please, bless those who I met today with their family/private goals. Amen.
And congrats Lí, for the conclusion of a new phase in your acad. life.
Nil, go for it, you know what I mean. And follow some of my tips,kkk,okey?
Professor. Thanks again and it was such great meeting you.

Thanks God and my dearest guarden angels for the help, for the protection and their love for me, too.
A box full of blessings to everyone.

Write you, Amen.

XOXO.
Teacher Mercy.

Tks God!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário