segunda-feira, 25 de outubro de 2010

I've got Work, work, work...to doooooooo!!! Thanks God!

Hello, everyone. I have almost freaked out today morning with a traffic jam, arrived late at work (about ten minutes), postponed my therapy but, thanks to the great Lord, I´ve got at work alive and ready to run my class.Ufa!!!

About this class (Geology and Mining Group, third year), I suggest my students to going at:
www.coaleducation.org/glossary.htm.

There is the key to one of the questions of our latest scored exercise applied on last October 18th,2010.
So guys, go checking at there, okey?

Keep studying the content at http://www.sk.com.br/. We´re gonna need it.

Have everyone a wonderful, blesses, calm, tender, healthy and lovely week.

Amen, Lord and His Angels of Light!!!

Hugs,
Teacher Mercy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário