domingo, 17 de outubro de 2010

Between blessed mommywork and Students' homeworks...

Good morning, pals. What a suggestive bedtime day, kinda cloudy, who knows...rainy? But surely, hot.
Breastfeeding while I´m staring at the exams and homeworks I have to finish (or even start) correction. But one thing at a time. Weekend is family's...if she takes a nap, I correct some. Amen.

I was wondering here about modal verbs (a teacher is always thinking about how to reach the goal of a content)...how and when do we use SHALL??? I´m going to search better because what I know by heart is not that complete.

Write you, later, guys...

Have a good Sunday and enjoy your family.
No matter how they, relatives and parents, are, that's where stays your most important and unpayable treasure.

God bless you, too.
Amen.

Teacher Mercy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário