quinta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2010

Para que que fui falar "that it was not that busy"...

Well, mates...
At least the baby is ok, now.
4 of the 7 groups have already finished their exams (2010.2).
I have corrected about 75% of those exams and activities, graded them and set the grades at the system...
Most of the X-mas gifts bought, packed up and set at the bottom of the X-mas tree...I´m sorry...not all of them. Some I have already given to their new owners...kkk.
Well, my class has just finished, I gotta have one hour for lunch (and eat some soya stuff) and finally correct the yesterday and today morning exams.
Thanks for the visit.

Have a wonderful rest of week and weekend, too. Very very blessed and happy.
Amen, Lord.

XOXO.
teacher Mercy.

P.S.: Hey, stds and colleagues...take a look:
http://thesaurus.superglossary.com/
Interesting.

2 comentários: